Was your home damaged from a flood. If so, you are probably undergoing lots of unwanted stress. There is a bright side, though. You are not alone. Restoration Doctor is here for you. We are professionals at water cleanup. We will make sure that all the water that is damaging your beloved home is extracted immediately. We offer the best water damage restoration Miami FL.
It Is Time Get Rid of The Water
To get your home back in order, it is imperative you properly have all the water retracted. That is where we come in. We will make sure our certified, licensed water restoration contractors will handle all the dirty work. Our professionals have the proper equipment and expertise necessary to handle the most difficult losses which include water damage and repair. Also, mold removal and clean up. Water damage restoration is a quite exciting process. Trust our water damage restoration Miami Fl.
How Does The Water Cleanup Process Work?
- The Visual Inspection
- First things first, a certified water damage technician will do an initial assessment to determine the appropriate action that is needed to reverse the adverse effects of the water damage. Once this is done restoration begins if there are no safety hazards.
- Water Extraction
- The first priority is to extract all the standing water. All the wet material is removed from the affected area. After all the water is extracted, the technicians will begin to remove any wet surfaces. This includes walls, ceilings, or floors to help expedite drying. Baseboards are sometimes removed, and any non-salvageable drywall and damp insulation is removed too. All cabinets doors and drawers are opened as well.
- Stabilizing and Drying
- After the extraction of all the wet materials, the drying process can begin. Commercial grade equipment will be used for this. This includes air movers, dehumidifiers, wood floor drying systems, and heaters to generate dry air and increase air circulation and evaporation. During the drying, the environment is carefully monitored each day and the progress results are documented. Moisture control is absolutely crucial in preventing mold growth. Typical drying time is usually 2 to 4 days depending on the scenario and materials impacted.
- Reassessment of the Damage
- After structural drying is completed, certified technicians will conduct another inspection to assure there are no hidden pockets of moisture, that could result in further water-related damage or mold growth.
- Once the water damage has been mitigated, and the structure has been returned to a dry state if structural damage and other building materials need replacement reconstruction is the final step in the restoration process. By the end of reconstruction, your dwelling should be safe, healthy and returned to its pre-damaged state.
Contact Us Today
Water cleanup is an important step when it comes to restoring your home. Here at Restoration Doctor, we want you as our client, to understand precisely how the process works. Located in Miami, we are professionals who are certified to get the job done right and efficiently. Call us today for more information. We offer the best water damage restoration Miami FL.