WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Are you facing any water damage in your property? A restoration service for a water damage requires a lot of experience that’s why we always recommend get in contact with a professional Water Damage Restoration company before take any action.
Restoration Doctor’s professionals have the proper equipment and expertise necessary to handle the most dynamic losses, including water damage cleanup and repair, mold removal and cleanup, and contents restoration. No job is too big or too small – we are always ready to help. We can respond to emergency calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our state-of-the-art emergency call center is equipped with dedicated hotlines to facilitate quick response time to all emergency calls.
When your loss plan includes Restoration Doctor, you won’t have to worry about finding and managing multiple contractors or having to deal with your insurance adjusters. As a full-service restoration company, we will assign a qualified project manager to you to manage the restoration of your property from start to finish.
Many of our customers look to us as their preferred restoration service provider. That’s why when you call, you can be sure that you are reaching a professional restoration company who has the expertise and experience required to service your home or commercial renovation needs. With Restoration Doctor, you always know what to expect. We enjoy our work, and it shows! We look forward to welcoming you as a customer and being your preferred restoration and cleaning services company in the future.
We Offer Water Damage Restoration Services in the following Cities and surrounding areas:
Restoration Doctor offers clean-up services for:
- Sump-Pump Back-Ups
- Broken or Frozen Pipes
- Plumbing Back-Ups
- Roof Leaks
- Sewer Back-Ups
- Storm Recovery
- Broken or Malfunctioning Appliances
- Other water damage disasters
What to do if you are affected by a flood:
- Contact Restoration Doctor at 1-833-843-5737 for a prompt property damage assessment. If you are insured, it is likely that your insurance policy requires you take prompt action to minimize damages to your home covered under your policy.
- Call your insurance company immediately to report the damage and review your coverage. (Restoration Doctor does not make any determinations or decisions regarding insurance coverage.)
- Stay out of the area unless you are wearing protective gear. The water may contain dangerous contaminants, and it may also be hiding unseen dangers like broken glass and nails.
- If possible, turn off water and electrical power to the flooded area. This will prevent more water from entering the area, and it will ensure the water isn’t carrying an electrical current.
- Don’t use items that were affected by the flood until they have been thoroughly sanitized. The items may have picked up harmful bacteria.