RESTORATION DOCTOR: YOUR FLORIDA MOLD SPECIALIST MOLD REMEDIATION & RESTORATION
The discovery of mold in your home can be quite disturbing, especially when your family’s health is at risk. Indoor mold exposure can lead to many health issues including difficulty breathing, coughing, throat irritation, and potentially more serious health complications. If you are experiencing these issues directly related to mold inside your property, it may be time to bring in a professional mold specialist team who offer mold removal services. Restoration Doctor offers mold remediation services to ensure you and your family aren’t compromising your health simply by living in your home.
Restoration Doctor’s team of certified mold remediation professionals are your local experts for mold removal. We perform mold inspections and mold remediation (mold removal), ensuring that the source of the mold is addressed and the mold is safely and thoroughly removed.
At Restoration Doctor, we are proud to employ Certified Mold Remediation Professionals. The purpose of the Certified Mold Professional (CMP) program is to train committed mold remediation contractors and to bring a higher level of professionalism to the remediation industry. Our on-staff CMPs are just of the one reasons why you can trust the mold remediation team at Restoration Doctor, a premier disaster cleanup agency.
What Restoration Doctor Will Do if Mold is Found in Your Home.
- An immediate response to your emergency situation.
- A thorough inspection of the loss using state-of- the-art equipment.
- Protection of your contents by moving them out of harm’s way.
- Inspection to determine the source of loss.
- Prompt Initiation of your repairs: including water extraction and drying.
- Daily monitoring of the loss to ensure that it is drying properly.
- A transparent relationship with Restoration Doctor, to ensure you are updated on what exactly is going on during the restoration of your property.