Your home has water damage. The entire floor of your basement is covered with about an inch of water. This is no good. Where do you go from here? How do you move forward? Here at Restoration Doctor, we are certified professionals who are trained on water damage cleanup. There is a reason why we are the best water restoration Miami.
Hiring a Professional is Better Than DIY
Water damage is the most common form of damage that is found in homes and buildings because there are so many potential causes that can go undetected. Excess water can get into your home due to weather conditions such as rain or floods as well as internal issues including burst or leaking pipes, leaking fixtures, roof leaks, or even high humidity. The extent of water damage can be deceiving as much of it can get absorbed into the porous building materials of your home. It is often tempting to fix it yourself when you have water damage, but it is better to hire a professional to handle the water damage restoration because they have the experience and right equipment to thoroughly remove hidden water and moisture. You can trust our water restoration Miami.
Advantages to Water Damage Cleanup
- Can Hidden Water Damage and the Source of It
- The trickiest part about water damage is trying to determine the full extent of the damage. Water easily gets absorbed into building materials such as insulation, wood, and drywall and if it is not fully removed from these materials, the damage will only get worse and eventually cause mold and mildew to grow. Experienced water damage restoration professionals know how to look for hidden water damage as well as the source of the excess water or moisture to prevent further damage.
- Professional Grade Equipment
- Another advantage of hiring a water damage restoration professional is that they use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that excess water and moisture has been removed.
- Quick Response and Restoration
- Our water damage restoration professionals will respond within 2 to 4 hours of your initial call to help contain the damage and prevent it from spreading.
- Reduction of Health Risks
- There are several inherent health risks in dealing with water damage as the excess water could contain sewage, bacteria, and other microorganisms that can cause negative health effects. Our water damage technicians are aware of this and will take the right measures to remove hazardous materials and prevent them from causing negative health reactions.
- Mold Remediation
- Our professionals that provide water damage restoration also have the right equipment and cleaning products to provide mold remediation.
- Reduction of Overall Cost and Loses
- Hiring a professional to do the restoration right away will prevent the water from becoming absorbed into the building materials where it can cause much more extensive damage and mold growth.
- Aid With Insurance Claims
- If your home or personal belongings are damaged due to excess water or moisture, it is necessary to file an insurance claim to compensate for the damage. Many water damage restoration professionals work with local insurance providers and can help with the paperwork needed to file a claim.
If you have water damage in your home, our professionals are here to help! We are experts with water damage cleanup. Restoration Doctor offers the best water restoration Miami. Call us today for more information.